Location based databases are extensively used by apps like Google Maps, Uber and Swiggy. We explore the data structures and algorithms which allow spatial or location based queries, like the quad tree and the Hilbert Curve.
For now, we haven’t dived deep into polygon intersections or R-trees.
Looking to ace your next interview? Try this System Design video course! 🔥
1) Design an email service like Gmail
2) Design a rate limiter
3) Design an audio search engine
4) Design a calling app like WhatsApp
5) Design and code a payment tracking app like Splitwise
6) Machine coding a cache
7) Low level design of an event bus
The chapters have architectural diagrams and capacity estimates, along with subtitled videos. Use the coupon code of ‘earlybird’ to get a 20% discount.
System Design Playlist:
You can follow me on: